Saturday 7 April 2012

Whats in my makeup bag?

Now I know this post is everywhere but I though I'd get on board and share with you the products I use everyday and are carried around with me in my trusty LV literally every where I go. Now i dont use all of these products every day, i do alternate and have days where i'll just wear foundation and mascara but these are just my favourite everyday products. If you have any questions about any of the products listed just ask and if a few people want to know about a certain product i'll do a review :)
Benefit Erase Paste in no 1
Mac Studiofix foundation in NC30
Mac Studiofix powder in NC30
Bourjois Delice De Poudre bronzer in 52
Topshop blusher in head over heels.
Nars blush duo in Orgasm and Anglicka 
Benefit Eyebright pencil
Bobbi Brown gel eyeliner in Black Ink
Maybelline the Falsies Flared Mascara
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Benefit Creaseless Creme Shadow in Sippin and Dippin. 
Smashbox Brow Tech Quad
Mac Lipstick in Creme cup
Mac lipstick in Creme de Nude
Mac Kabuki 182
Urban Decay Cooling Lipgloss in Carney
Palmers Dark Chocolate and Peppermint Lip Butter 
Clairns Hydro Quench Moisturising Creme (sample size)

No comments:

Post a Comment